Salt dough leaves
As the leaves begin to fall from the trees have a go at making your very own leaf decorations out of salt dough.
To make the salt dough you will need:
250g plain flour
125g table salt
Follow these steps to make your dough.
1. Mix together the flour, salt and water in a bowl.
2. Add a few drops of food colouring to your dough. We created green, yellow and orange leaves.
3. Roll your dough out to around 2cm thick.
4. Using a cookie cutter cut out a leaf shape. Why not collect some leaves from your garden and use them as inspiration to create a leaf design.
5. Make a whole in the top of your leaf. Make sure it will be big enough to thread through some string later.
6. Preheat an oven to 120°c and bake for 2 hours.
7. Once your leaves have cooled thread some string through the hole you made.
8. Hang up your decorations.
Download our handy photo guide here: