The Moving Museum will take our historic objects out on the road to a place near you. The Moving Museum will also share your stories, memories and objects – you can make history too!
Our Moving Museum will launch with a tour of the borough from Monday 13 September until Sunday 26 September. We want your stories and history featured in the displays on board.
Bring along a palm sized object or photograph to display and share your stories with the people of Doncaster.
- Mon 13 September, 10am-2pm, Sir Nigel Gresley Square, Doncaster Town Centre
- Tues 14 September, 10am-2pm, Thorne Market Place
- Fri 17 September, 12pm-4pm, Mexborough Market Place
- Monday 20 September College visit
- Wed 22 September. 2.30pm-4.30pm, Adwick Family Hub
- Thurs 23 September, 12pm-4pm, Hexthorpe Park
- Fri 24 September Scawthopre Sunnyfields Primary School (school visit)
- Sat 25 September, 11am-2pm, Sir Nigel Gresley Square
- Sun 26 September, 11.30-3pm, Stainforth – next to the Hatfield-Main Pit Club
In the news:
Doncaster Free Press Article